Monday, December 21, 2009

Squash Balls Colour Coding Meaning

REVIEW COPY 2009

That the season is finished schooling

competitions have passed and the birds have found

more spacious cages.

Since late September they were housed in cages of schooling

not obvious to stretch their wings, they all worked well

Result of the first contest to Wardreck

a first male finished second

finished 3rd and 2nd

my stam and all other n have not sung

poor preparation? Stress?

causes may be multiple

Before the championship of France I have trained

even more, I penais same with me

work accustom them to move, to be transported

for which they are constantly changing place that

it is no longer a source of stress for them

all this work finally paid

Championship in Lisieux France

n my stam who had not finished singing champion

d in'm super proud

other results were a bit disappointing

but this is not serious now I know what my birds are worth

and j I learned a lot about how to make a good schooling

0 comments:

Post a Comment