Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mucus Spotting Before Pwrios

3 / 20: Villepin, following

I have several blogs on the site 20Minutes, and, Laforce things, access to other sections of bloggers on this important site. Here, one always fun:
"The citizen Dominique de Villepin said he and his lawyers left there friends? It's reasonable to ask after the declaration of bombastic former Prime Minister, standing before the door of the Paris Criminal Court, who must decide.

I read, amazed eyes.

"Today is September 21. It is the anniversary of the French Republic. "

Well my Galouzeau, thou hast a heavy heart to get to the Rescue September 21, 1792, and members of the Convention decided to abolish the royalty! I assure you, it's been a little off ... The art of shifting sounds?

"It's also the day dedicated by the United Nations for world peace."

There you already dark. A thought for the victims of war. I remind you that you are especially invited there for a case of false accusation ... Warning, big head, big headache ...

"I hope justice will be the requirement of the appointment."

Good thing you're in court ... . And to have an appointment with justice, it is not so bad. affiche_Thierry_la_Fronde_1963_1.jpg

"I am here by the will of a man, I'm here by the relentlessness of a man, Nicolas Sarkozy, who is also president of the French Republic."

Here, you start to tu contempt for judges. Because the subpoena is signed by a gentleman prosecutor, who relied on the work of two judges and several high-level cops. And it turns out is Nicolas shown on the false listings. More than one person accusing you ... eventually, you had an interest in the thing. What are you defending altogether.

"I leave it free and milled on behalf of the French nation. "

But no, nobody wants t'entauler. And "milled" ... How can you use this word midway between the gangsters and the Mother Denis. You are innocent or guilty. Your therapist is not returned from vacation, or what?

"Some would believe that no country in our political process, I believe, yet we are also here in 2009 and we are in France. "

No doubt the judges of the criminal court, preparing to analyze this issue independently, will be happy with this assimilation of the Moscow trials."

read ... Following

0 comments:

Post a Comment