There are about fifteen, I fell in love with a nice little shop near my house on the street St. Paul. I liked this little shop because in addition to finding interesting objects, location was held by a very friendly family who understood what the customer service.
At the time Andrew, Mommy and I went there several times a year to find gifts for family and friends. We even had a ritual of attending the morning of December 24 in order to complete our purchases for the holiday season.
But then during my last visit this fall, I learned that as long as there would have no flowers the next spring and that the store would close before Christmas.
Although sad news because this shop was friendly, charming, a bit like St Paul of the time. Street say the crumbling a bit. The interesting shops give way to the Ardennes and other ilk of its kind and is a shame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment